Andrew, AJD Digital Owner, is heading off to Nepal in October to tackle the world’s highest mountain, Mount Everest. As a result, we have a very unique PR opportunity available for your business.
Firstly, here’s some background on why he’s doing this – November 2022, unfortunately, marks 10 years since one of Andrew’s childhood best friends, Sean Wallace, sadly took his own life.
To mark the 10-year anniversary, Andrew will be jetting off to Nepal on 8th Oct 2022 to take on the 130km, 13-day Base Camp trek, all in aid of the Scottish Association for Mental Health (SAMH). Andrew is currently training in preparation for this gruelling but worthwhile challenge.
Since his passing, Sean’s friend group along with Sean’s family have held two annual memorial/fundraising events – a football tournament and a golf day. Both have been very well attended, raising money for SAMH. In 2019, Andrew also climbed Mount Kilimanjaro and raised £2,500 for SAMH.
How can your business get involved?
We’re offering a unique PR opportunity to only 20 local businesses. So far we’re delighted to have 11 businesses signed up, which we are extremely grateful for.
This is a fantastic opportunity for some unique PR for your business. In addition, we are also offering the following:
- Logo on our T-Shirt
- Logo on banner that will be unveiled at Base Camp
- Social Media shoutouts – personal and AJD Digital
- You can post your support and association onto your own social channels – we would be delighted to visit your business and get a photo for your own social media channels
- Blog post shoutouts – AJD Digital
- Press Release shoutout – I featured in both the PA & The Courier when I climbed Mount Kilimanjaro
Our JustGiving link is – https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/andrew-donaldson93
If you’d like to find out more or would like to get involved with this unique opportunity, please send me an email – firstname.lastname@example.org